Download printable version
Philip Morant School & College
Pay Range: Local Government Band 1 Scale 1
Hours: 16 hours per week
Weeks: 43 weeks (term time + five training days + four weeks
Start Date: 1st November 2021
We are seeking an outstanding individual to undertake cleaning within the school according to Procedures Codes using a variety of methods including machinery and adhering to safety regulations
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
· To carry out cleaning in all and any areas of the school.
· Frequency of cleaning to be undertaken as directed by Procedure Codes.
· To carry out, as necessary the replacement of roller towels, renewing supply of toilet rolls and replacement of bin liners.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
· Basic knowledge of First Aid
· Understand the school's behaviour management policy
· Ability to follow instructions
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Philip Morant School & College?
We can offer you:
· A Competitive Salary
· Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
· Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
· Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, and Cycle To Work Scheme
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to email@example.com . Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 19th September 2021
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.
Information about the School
We are a large secondary school in Colchester and also enjoy a thriving Sixth Form College. We are a popular School with waiting lists for every year and are proud of our strong academic record. We have an excellent and enthusiastic staff led by a strong senior leadership team and we work hard to provide an environment where every student is valued and their varying needs met. Our pastoral care is based upon a highly successful house system and ensures support both for students and parents.