Download printable version
Learning Support Assistant - Primary Phase
Scale 3 Points 4-5
8:30am-3:30pm (32.5 hours per week)
Term time plus INSET days (39 weeks)
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join our growing team at The Beaulieu Park School. You should be committed to supporting all pupils, including those with additional needs.
This post is for 5 days a week from 8.30 until 3.30 (32.5 hours per week). The role will also include lunch duties (with a 30-minue lunch break). Term time only- Plus INSET days.
In this role, you would be working within a fantastic team, supporting all of our pupils, including those with additional needs across Early Years and Key Stage 1. Applicants must be enthusiastic, positive and able to work on their own initiative, as well as follow direction from other members of the staff team.
Applicants should have:
· A high standard of written and spoken English
· Excellent numeracy skills
· A strong work ethic with flexibility to respond positively to challenges of day to day school life
· A calm and motivated attitude with a clear understanding of the needs of all children- including children with additional needs
· Understanding of personal care
· A good sense of humour
· Excellent communication skills
· Previous experience of working within a LSA role or similar role
Contact Kbaggott@beaulieuparkschool.com for further information
Application deadline: Midday 17th September 2021
Interviews: w/c 20 September 2021
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is committed within its schools to:
· Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual and cultural development of children and young people;
· Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
· The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share in this commitment.
As a trust, we welcome applications from colleagues from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from colleagues from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds and people that identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender plus (LGBT+) as these groups are currently underrepresented in our trust.
In compliance with safer recruitment procedures and guidelines, all applications must be made on an application form, CVs will not be accepted. This appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is an equal opportunities employer.
Information about the School
The Beaulieu Park School is Essex’s first ‘All Through’ school and the primary phase opens for reception students in September 2018 with the secondary phase opening in September 2019. The Beaulieu Park School will welcome its first cohort of 60 reception aged children in two classes. In September 2019, 180 Year 7 students will be admitted. Year on year the school will grow, providing 420 places for local children between four and eleven years old by 2024 and 900 places for local children between 11 and 16 years old by 2023.