Download printable version
25 hours per week
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring person to join our highly dedicated team of support staff as a Learning Support Assistant in a popular and welcoming school. The successful candidate will have experience and qualifications in English and Mathematics equivalent to GCSE grade C.
The post will involve the following:
· Working under the guidance of the class teacher
· Being a flexible and organised team player
· Working using own initiative as well as within a team
· Playing a part in ensuring that every child makes maximum progress
· Working with individual and groups of children
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed. For more information or to arrange a visit please contact the office on 01376 322 687.
Beckers Green is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to satisfactory references, medical and enhanced DBS checks.