Download printable version
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, confident and efficient Receptionist to work in our busy School Office. The main pupose of this position is to be the first point of contact to parents and visitors and to provide an effective and efficient clerical and welfare support to the school. Applicants will require a confident and friendly manner, be a great team player, have the ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure. Excellent IT skills and strong interpersonal skills are a must, as is a good sense of humour! Previous school experience, inclusive of SIMS is desirable.
The successful applicant will:-
- be educated to GCSE A-C or above in English & Maths
- have excellent oral and written communication skills
- have an ability to show initiative and work independently efficiently
- have strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- have excellent IT skills in Word and Excel
We can offer:-
- An Outstanding School
- Staff who are committed to high quality teaching and learning
- Supportive and engaged governors, parents and local community
- Pupils who are friendly, polite and keen to learn
- Continued professional development
Application packs are also available from the School Office.
The Phoenix Primary School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment procedures including satisfactory references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.