Download printable version
(Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing)
3 days - 22.5 hours per week
44.3 weeks per year - term time plus 5 non-student days and 5.3 weeks paid holiday
Scale 6 point 12-17 £22,183 - £24,491 pro rata
Actual salary range - £11,461 - £12,653
"A good school where all leaders and managers have high ambitions for the students, ensuring every student has the opportunity to achieve as well as they can" - Ofsted.
The Trust is seeking to appoint a qualified practitioner with the required professional registration to join The Ramsey Academy, Halstead as soon as possible.
The role will involve working with young people between the ages of 11-16 and their families/carers
We are looking for a candidate who has
· Working knowledge of the BACP Ethical Framework
· A minimum of two years' previous experience of working with children/young adults in an educational setting
· A background in youth work and/or educational support, who can demonstrate an excellent understanding of the mental health needs of this client group.
· An understanding of the developmental, emotional, social, and educational issues of children and young people
· Knowledge of local and national mental health provision
· Knowledge of the Children's Act and legislation pertaining to children
· An awareness of range of needs of people from diverse ethnic, cultural, and social backgrounds
· Understanding of aspects/influences of health and wellbeing
· Experience of working with families and external agencies.
Closing date: Monday 20th September 2021 at Midday
Further details and an application form are available from the school.
e : firstname.lastname@example.org or t : school office on: 01787 472481
Completed applications should be sent to Mrs Downes at the school - email@example.com
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful, an enhanced DBS check would be sought. The Bridge Academy Trust welcomes applications from those of all backgrounds, faiths and ethnic groups.