Download printable version
To start January or Easter 2022
The children, staff and governors of Fingringhoe Church of England Primary School are looking to appoint a Headteacher for our unique and friendly village school. We are seeking an enthusiastic and engaging leader who can inspire every child and staff member to reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will:
- Strive to achieve the best for our school and pupils;
- Demonstrate our Christian values of courage, care and compassion in the qualities they bring to their working life;
- Have the leadership and management skills to enable our school to continue to thrive and develop;
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Have a clear understanding of what constitutes effective teaching throughout the primary age range.
We will offer you:
- A school of talented and friendly children who are looking forward to meeting you;
- A dedicated and hardworking staff team who are motivated and passionate about nurturing and educating our children;
- A proactive, supportive and highly skilled governing body;
- A school which has been judged good by Ofsted and SIAMS.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references.
We invite you to come and visit our school, meet the team and most importantly our wonderful pupils. We have fully risk assessed potential visits to the school in light of the current pandemic and are happy that we can facilitate your visit safely. Please telephone the school office 01206 729266 to make arrangements.
Information about the School
Fingringhoe C. E. Primary School is a successful, positive and happy school, located 10 minutes from the centre of Colchester in a beautiful rural setting. Our staff work well as a team and enjoy supporting one another.