Download printable version
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Location: St Joseph's Catholic Primary, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex, SS17 0PA
Start:As soon as possible
The Christus Catholic Trust seek to appoint an experienced primary HLTA who is highly committed, enthusiastic and hardworking to join the caring and dedicated team at St Joseph's Catholic Primary, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex.
Changing children's lives for the better is central to our vision; we want others with the same mindset to join us.
The ideal candidate will:
· have a strong personal drive to succeed, with a passion, creativity and commitment to education
· be actively supportive of the Catholic ethos of our academy and Trust
· be able to form high quality professional relationships with all staff, pupils and stakeholders, demonstrating excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· demonstrate a nurturing, engaging personality and a sense of humour
· show high expectations and a strong commitment to raising pupil achievement.
Information about the Academy:
St Joseph's Catholic Primary is located in Stanford-le-Hope and is part of a multi-academy Trust (The Christus Catholic Trust), which currently consists ofsix primary schools. St Joseph's is a single form entry school, located in the heart of a diverse community. The latest Ofsted inspection result rates St Joseph's as a 'good' school.
St Joseph's will offer:
· a positive and caring ethos based on the values of the Catholic faith
· a commitment to support your professional development(For the right candidate, if desired, we offer, through support both financially and in-house mentoring, the opportunity to gain qualified teacher status)
· the opportunity to work within a great community
· a friendly, good-humoured and supportive staff team
· a lovely, well-resourced school with delightful pupils who are happy and engaged
· a strong and supportive team with well-structured, organised systems and procedures in place
The Christus Catholic Trust (CCT) will offer:
· a dynamic and collaborative team of staff, who work in partnership and are committed to creating an ethos of mutual support and sharing practices, whilst providing an effective Catholic education for the children in our communities
· support to improve the high standards of learning and achievement in our academy.
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School and The Christus Catholic Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent conviction, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975.
Closing date:Friday 17th September 2021
Interviews will be held on: w/c20th September 2021 (to be confirmed to shortlisted candidates).
*** IMPORTANT ***
A completed application form should be sent by email to:email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.