Download printable version
Spring Meadow Primary School and 'School House' Nursery are looking for an experienced, caring and hardworking person to join our Nurture Team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Understands how to support the social, emotional and mental health of children alongside their educational needs
- Has high expectations and truly believes that every child can achieve regardless of their starting points or additional needs
- Can understand and manage the behaviours that are often linked to SEN or trauma
- Can build relationships and communicate effectively with pupils, parents and staff
- Is able to work as part of a class, year group and phase group team
- Has a strong and caring personality and who is calm, patient and firm
- Has experience of the national curriculum and supporting teaching and learning
- Can deliver small group interventions as required
- Will take advice and guidance from colleagues, specialist teachers and other professionals
- Is flexible and willing to 'go that extra mile' to support the children and their colleagues
- Has experience in working in a small group or on a 1 to 1 basis with children with additional needs
Hours of work are 8.45am to 3.15pm (1/2 hour lunch break), 5 days per week, term time only.
Visits to the school prior to application are welcomed.If you would like additional information about our school or to book a visit, please email Nicky Patrick, Headteacher - firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office on 01255 504528
Please complete the online application form ensuring that all sections are fully completed as incomplete applications can not be considered.
Information about the School
Spring Meadow Primary School and 'School House' Nursery is a successful and oversubscribed community school located in the heart of the seaside town of Harwich. We pride ourselves on the way in which we balance the highest expectations for all of our children within an environment that nurtures and supports all members of our community.