Download printable version
Castledon School is seeking to appoint a capable and enthusiastic site manager to join our dynamic and friendly school.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualities and skills:
- The enthusiasm & drive to keep our school a safe and welcoming environment for all of our stakeholders
- Be IT literate as part of the position will be desk based
- Possess an understanding of the health and safety requirements within a school environment
- Pool plant operator qualifications are desirable although training will be given to the successful candidate
- Be able to manage the site team as a whole, to include cleaners and the caretaker
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with the wider team across the school
- Carpentry and general maintenance skills
- Vision to help develop and maintain an estate plan
- Able to deal with and manage contractors and hirers
- Be available to act as key holder as required
- To oversee weekly minibus safety checks
Visits to the school are encouraged, please email the school at email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Information about the School
Castledon School is a Special School for pupils with Moderate Learning Difficulties and additional complex needs from Year 1 - Year 14.