Download printable version
Milton Hall is a well-established, diverse school with a very good reputation in the local community. We are proud of the caring ethos in our school and encourage our children to Dream, Believe, Achieve! Our school is an exciting place to work and for children to come to school, pupils, parents, staff and governors take great pride in Milton Hall. We regularly use media and drama to enhance the curriculum and have superb resources such as a dance/drama studio, green screen filming/photography media studio, a 4D immersion room and even a Plane!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the school to employ a Learning Support Assistant to cover maternity leave. You will be expected to work as part of a team in one of our classrooms. The successful candidate will need to have the following:
· An understanding of the school curriculum.
· Experience of developing children's social skills, communication and language skills and physical skills.
· Be able to work with individuals or small groups of children under the direction of the teaching staff.
You will be expected to work between the hours of 8.30am - 3.30 pm with half an hour lunch, term time only.
We can offer:
· An exciting, vibrant and happy working environment
· Training, ongoing CPD and staff wellbeing package
· Friendly and supportive staff and governors
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people; applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring services. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance thereof.