Download printable version
Full or Part time
Pay Band - Scale 2 Point 2
Start date 27th September 2021
We are looking to appoint a reliable, enthusiastic and motivated Midday Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, times 12.20pm to 1.50pm, 5 days a week, 38 weeks a year (term time only). Working times and duties will be discussed at interview.
Key responsibilities for this post include:
- Securing the safety, welfare and good conduct of the students during lunchtime.
- Supervising of students on the school site.
- Implement the school's Behaviour Policy and Safeguarding Policy
- Positively engage with students
- Other duties commensurate with the rol
- Successful candidates will need to:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be calm and flexible, with the ability to use own initiative
- Enjoy working with young people
For more information about our school, please visit www.boswells-school.com or contact Maria Williams on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01245 264451. Application forms are also available via the website or Mrs Maria Williams.
Closing date for applications is Midday on 16th September 2021. Interviews will take place on 21st September.
Application forms are available from Mrs Maria Williams, email@example.com. Or can be found on our website www.boswells-school.com
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is committed within its schools to:
· Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual and cultural development of children and young people;
· Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
· The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share in this commitment.
As a trust, we welcome applications from colleagues from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from colleagues from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds and people that identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender plus (LGBT+) as these groups are currently underrepresented in our trust.
In compliance with safer recruitment procedures and guidelines, all applications must be made on an application form, CVs will not be accepted. This appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is an equal opportunities employer.
Information about the School
The Boswells School is a large 11-18 secondary school that serves the area of north Chelmsford. The school is an extremely popular, over-subscribed convertor academy that enjoys an excellent reputation in the local and wider community. We were graded ‘Good’ in every area by OFSTED in February 2017 and are working towards our goal of becoming a truly great school.