Download printable version
· Class teacher - full time.
· Crays Hill Primary School has an exciting opportunity for a Class Teacher to join the team. We are seeking an individual who can teach KS2.
· The start date is January 2022.
· Pay Range: Main Pay Scale with the opportunity for maths subject leadership with TLR for the right candidate but first and foremost must be a high quality teacher.
· Applications close 20th September midday, Interviews to take place Wednesday 29th September.
Information about the School
Crays Hill Primary School is a remarkable place, unique in the UK and proud of all it achieves for its pupils. Currently the majority of our pupils are of Traveller heritage, and most of these are Irish Travellers. We have excellent relationships with parents, who value and support the school which has led to our attendance figures significantly improving in the last three years. We are a fully inclusive school and are committed to building relationships with the wider community. Working closely with local groups we are able to offer a range of initiatives such as parent coffee mornings, toddler groups and dance classes. Our children regularly enjoy sharing learning experiences with other local primary children and participating in artistic and sporting events.
Ofsted have judged our school to be Good with Outstanding features on the last four inspections, and we are continuing to build on these successes.
Crays Hill Primary School is one of seven schools that form the Berlesduna Academy Trust (www.berlesduna.co.uk), where the vision is to create and foster a culture of high aspiration, enjoyment for learning, academic success and lifelong skills among all pupils, regardless of their social, economic or cultural background.