Download printable version
Salary Range - Scale 1/2 point 1-3, pro rata actual salary £3,003.44 - £3,124.65 pa
Part Time - 7.5 hours per week (11.45am - 1.15pm daily)
Term time only
Lawford Mead Primary School, part of the HERA Primary Academy Trust, is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, reliable and motivated individual to join our friendly team of midday supervisors, supporting children during their lunch break.
- Preparing and/or clearing the dining hall
- Encouraging good dining room practices
- Provide playground supervision and support
- Provide basic medical care where necessary
- Encouraging group games
- Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our children
You must have
- a flexible "can-do" approach
- the ability to communicate with children in a firm but fair manner
- good organisational skills
- patience and understanding
If you feel you have the qualities for this post please apply on line at essexschoolsjobs.co.uk
HERA Primary Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
Lawford Mead Primary School is a founding member of HERA Primary Academy Trust a company registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 10571943