Download printable version
Required October 2021
Hours - 23 hours 40mins over 4 days (Tuesday - Friday)
We are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to join our established and friendly team of staff. Ofsted in February 2018 judged our school to be 'Good' and made particular reference to the effective support being offered by our LSAs.
You will need to:
· be educated to GCSE A-C or above in English and Maths, preferably with NVQ2 or equivalent in an area relevant to this post;
· be a flexible, organised and committed team player;
· have ability to show initiative and work independently;
· have previous experience in an educational setting;
· be committed to supporting children in their learning;
· be experienced with working in the Early Years environment
We can offer:
· a welcoming and supportive school setting;
· a friendly, hardworking team of staff;
· happy, enthusiastic and caring children;
· a supportive Governing Board;
· appropriate training as required.
Please contact the school business manager on 01255 245440 and press option 3 or email:- firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and an application pack or to arrange a visit in September. All visits will comply with Covid guidance.
Starting date: 4th October 2021, although allowances will be made for starting later if the successful candidate has to give their existing employer notice.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory DBS certification, medical checks and references.
Information about the School
Harwich Community Primary school is a welcoming and modern community school, which is well resourced, has fantastic children and supportive parents. We are looking for someone who will share our school vision of ‘Working together to achieve our best’.
We are a caring school with wonderful children who love to learn. Our staff members are extremely dedicated, friendly and supportive of each other.
We can offer you the support of a committed team of staff and Governors as well as children who are well behaved and eager to learn.