Download printable version
St. Helen's Catholic Junior School Academy is a highly respected and popular Catholic school, committed to excellence in all areas. The Governors invite applications from experienced and suitably- qualified, practising Catholic leader to play a key role in building on the success of our excellent school.
We are looking for a person who:
· Is a practising Catholic with a strong commitment to the Catholic faith and a clear understanding of the Diocesan Plan for Catholic Education.
· Has mature leadership skills that will encourage, enthuse and motivate the school community.
· Is an excellent practitioner with an ability to inspire, lead and develop teaching and learning throughout the school.
· Can demonstrate an impressive record of achievement and development in their existing and previous roles.
· Has an understanding of school funding and is able to contribute effectively in the areas of budget-setting and good financial management.
· Is unrelenting in their pursuit of excellence and the wellbeing of the whole school community.
In return the position offers:
· An opportunity to lead a successful school at the heart of a committed and supportive community.
· Friendly, happy, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
· Dedicated, supportive and hardworking staff
· An attractive and well developed school environment, with extensive grounds, enabling children to thrive in sporting and musical initiatives.
· An engaged and enthusiastic Board of Governors with a wide ranging and balanced skills set who are committed to supporting and developing the school's senior leadership team.
· Close and strong links with the Parish of Brentwood Cathedral.
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school.
For more information, an Application Pack or to arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 01277 213962, email: HR@st-helens-jun.essex.sch.uk. Full details of the post and application form are also available on st-helens-jun.essex.sch.uk, completed applications should be sent to HR@st-helens-jun.essex.sch.uk email address.
Information about the School
St Helen's Catholic Junior School Academy
Sawyers Hall Lane, Brentwood, Essex, CM15 9BY
Tel: 01277 213962
Fax: 01277 214589