Download printable version
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join our committed school team. You will work within an exciting learning environment, supporting children within one of our classrooms. At lunchtimes, you will be part of our well-established and organised team of MDAs.
We need someone who:
· will communicate effectively with pupils, parents and staff
· has experience working with primary-aged pupils
· will work autonomously and as part of a team
· has a strong and caring personality and who is calm, patient and firm
· will support children with educational as well as social and emotional complexities
· has experience of supporting children with teaching and learning
· will deliver interventions as required under direction of the Inclusion Manager
· will take advice and guidance from colleagues, specialist teachers and other professionals.
· will supervise lunchtime activities to ensure an inclusive environment is maintained.
· will have first aid qualifications or be willing to undertake these
Experience of working in a similar school-based role is desirable. The position's start date is flexible and the role will start as soon as possible. The contract is for 30 hours a week, on Scale 3. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the School
Kendall Church of England is a welcoming, happy, caring church school, where creativity is encouraged and everyone has confidence in their own abilities.
We promote good social skills and participation in the Christian ethos of our school. We value others whatever their background or beliefs and respect our environment.
We always aim high and do our best, cherish our friendships and respect everyone's right to learn. We ensure that the key skills, vital for a successful future are taught to all of our children.