Download printable version
SENCO Fixed Term Contract to cover Maternity Leave
Full time (part time hours considered for the right applicant)
Salary Teachers Mainscale / Upper scale + TLR2b
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced or aspiring SENCO who is passionate about pupils with SEN and has the experience and ability to have a positive impact across our very large school.
We are looking for:
- a SENCO to cover maternity leave on a fixed term contract from 1st November 2021 until 31st August 2022, however for the right candidate an earlier start or January 2022 start could be possible. Part-time working would also be considered.
- Greenways is a large, inclusive school with a specialist SEN class. This is a non class-based role although there may be a teaching commitment in our specialist class where the primary need is Speech, Language and Communication.
- The successful candidate will be able to maintain the well-established systems already in place to support SEN pupils in the school, working closely with our specialist teacher, Learning Support Assistants, the Local Authority and a wide range of external agencies.
We can offer you:
- opportunities to work with the well-established group of SENCOs from schools across the Learning in Harmony Trust, including JFK special school in Newham.
- a friendly and values driven team of colleagues
- access to a range of employee perks, such as our Perkbox discount scheme, giving you access to amazing discounts at many high street stores.
To find out more about Greenways and this role please contact the School Office to arrange a conversation or a tour of the school
Tel: 01702 987950
If you wish to apply for this vacancy please follow this link;https://learninginharmony.careers/
Do not apply from this website. Applications from this website, may not be considered.
Closing date for applications Friday 17th September 2021
Interviews to be held Tuesday 28th September 2021
Information about the School
Our large primary school is a happy, vibrant learning community situated in Southend-on-Sea.
The school is situated only 300m from the beach. We are blessed to have a large site with some fantastic facilities including our own swimming pool, Forest Schools area, environmental area and pond as well as two large playing fields.
Our community is a place of learning and friendship. We provide a happy and nurturing environment, so that as well as maturing into well-rounded, healthy young people, our children develop a passion for learning.
We are proud to be part of the Learning in Harmony Trust a values driven family of schools based in Southend and Newham.