Download printable version
Are you up to the challenge of being the best you can be? We are looking for an experienced EYFS teacher for one of our Reception classes. This post is fixed term for one year starting in September.
When you walk through the doors of Gosbecks Primary School, the experience is something special, a vibrant and stimulating environment that inspires our pupils to be the best they can be. It is this ethos which is part of the DNA of this amazing School and was recognised by OFSTED when they awarded us a Good rating in 2018.
To be part of our school you will need to:
- Love teaching and enjoy being part of school life
- See every child as an individual
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have high expectations for teaching and learning
- Be able to make a positive contribution to our school
- Have a growth mindset
We can offer you:
· A staff team that will support you and make you feel welcome
· A supportive, positive environment to work in
· Opportunities for professional development
· Wonderful children who are a pleasure to work with
· A gorgeous school cat and regular access to high quality biscuits!
The interview process will be split over 2 days. On 28th April, you will be invited into school to deliver a short 30 minute lesson, where you will be observed by the interview panel. On 30th April, you will be invited to attend an interview which will be held via zoom (not in school).
If you are an experienced Reception teacher able to confidently implement the EYFS curriculum then please apply! We are able to offer some restricted (COVID-19 secure) visits to the school and are happy to talk through any questions you may have. Please contact the school office on 01206 575 407 between 8am & 4pm.
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances.