Download printable version
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust wishes to appoint a
Year 6 Class Teacher - Permanent
Required: September 2021
Salary: Teachers Main Scale 1 - 6
Based at Thameside Primary School, Manor Road, Grays Essex, RM17 6EF
Thameside Primary School is seeking an experienced, hardworking Year 6 Class teacher who is highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative and fun and is keen to progress their career.
As part of the Osborne Cooperative Academy Trust, the school is proud of its inclusive ethos and the broad and enriched curriculum that it provides for all pupils. The supportive staff have high aspirations for the pupils and strive to make a difference in the lives of the children and their families. Our schools' ethos is based on the Co-operative values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and sharing a sense of collective responsibility for supporting each other. The Trust schools are based in Thurrock, a semi-rural location with excellent transport links to London.
All applicants must be able to:
· Demonstrate at least good classroom practice;
· Be dedicated to the welfare and achievement of every child;
· Demonstrate creativity, innovation and a passion for improvement
· Have good organisation and communication skills
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust can offer you:
· High quality induction and professional development
· Opportunities for cross phase work
· Secondments across the Trust
· Staff laptops with a Trust wide ICT system
· Wellbeing support and stress management
· Appraisal related incentives for 'Good' and 'Outstanding' teachers.
· We recognise continuous service from previous teaching employment
For an application form please visit our website at www.osborne.coop or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday16th April 2021 Interview Date: TBA - via video conferencing link
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references.
Information about the School
Thameside Primary is a rapidly expanding School which serves a diverse community. A commitment to equal oportunities and inclusion is essential.
Thameside is part of Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust who have four primary schools.Our schools' ethos is based on the Co-operative values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and sharing a sense of collective responsibility for supporting each other. The Trust schools are based in Thurrock, a semi-rural location with excellent transport links to London.