Download printable version
Southend East Community Academy Trust (SECAT) and the Academy Committee of the Bournes Green Schools are seeking to appoint an inspirational, dynamic, and forward-thinking Deputy Headteacher who has the drive, creativity and commitment to deliver excellence in all areas of the school.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the new Executive Headteacher to lead both the Bournes Green Schools on the next exciting phase of their journey.
Inspiring a lifelong love of learning.
We are looking to appoint someone who will:
· provide innovative opportunities for all of our children to shine and achieve
· have strong values, high expectations and a proven ability to lead and motivate the whole school community
· have had relevant experience teaching and leading in more than one key stage
· lead to ensure the highest quality teaching and learning across the school
· be visionary, imaginative, flexible, and motivating
· be ambitious for the children and the school
· have a commitment to an inclusive learning environment
We can offer you:
· happy, confident children who enjoy learning and achieving
· dedicated and professional teaching and support staff
· a committed and supportive Academy Committee structure
· opportunities to influence and lead as part of the school's Senior Leadership Team
· positive working relationships with our four other MAT schools
· opportunity to develop and hone your skills across the 3 -18 age range within a supportive Trust.
Information about the School
At Bournes Green Infant and Junior School we have high expectations and high outcomes for our children. We pride ourselves on the good education we offer our children and the excellent opportunities we provide through our enhanced foundation curriculum.
It is important to us to develop children who are ready for the next stage in their education and beyond. Our Learning Powers are woven through our curriculum and help to develop essential attributes such as curiosity, perseverance, imagination and improvement. These are recognised and celebrated.
We are committed to supporting and improving the strong links that we have with our community and to working collaboratively with our colleagues at SECAT.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has proven leadership experience and is ready to join the Bournes Green team for the next exciting phase of our journey.
Due to the current restrictions, you are warmly invited to visit our school when the children have left the site. Please contact Jan d'Eca (SECAT HR), on 07725 481866 to arrange a visit or an informal conversation.
For an application pack, please visit www.secat.co.uk or contact Jan d'Eca on email@example.com
A copy of the SECAT Recruitment and Selection Policy and Privacy Notice for Job Applicants can be found in the policies section of the SECAT website (www.secat.co.uk)
SECAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and visitors to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance, and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer.