Download printable version
Administrator supporting the Head of School and Leadership Team for The Trinity School, Colchester.
Start Date: May 2021
37 Hours per Week
Term Time + INSET (5 days) + 3 Weeks
Scale 6 Range 12-17 £20,379 - £22,499 (actual)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to work alongside the Head of School in the development of our new secondary school opening in September on the site of The Gilberd School before moving to its permanent site in the Chesterwell development in Spring 2023. The post will combine opportunity to be part of an exciting new school with the benefits of being part of the Alpha Trust, a dynamic and supportive MAT.
The successful candidate will work with the Head of School to establish a school which can ensure that students thrive. We are committed to excellence in all that we do and are unashamedly ambitious for the future success of our students.
We are seeking to appoint a Administrator with secretarial and organisational skills who will:
· Be unashamedly ambitious for the future success of every child
· Provide administrative and organisational support for the Head of School
· Model excellence and demonstrate a clear commitment to the school and its community
· Have the vision and ability to help develop administrative support roles as the school grows
· Be a passionate advocate for our school community
If you are looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding role within a supportive trust and have an unshakeable commitment to improving the lives of children, we look forward to receiving your application.
Information about the School
The Gilberd school is entering an exciting phase, having recently formed Alpha Multi-Academy Trust, consisting of three secondary schools in the Colchester district.
At The Gilberd School you will find:
- A school rated by Ofsted as being “Outstanding”
- An exceptionally welcoming school.
- Enthusiastic, polite and well-behaved students, who are eager to learn.
- Hardworking, positive and motivated colleagues who support each other.
- Superb classrooms and resources to support teaching and learning.
- Excellent CPD and career development opportunities.
- As a consequence, outcomes across the curriculum are outstanding.
“We are very much a community school at the heart of a local neighbourhood and we aim to provide a place where our students can feel safe, valued and happy. We pride ourselves on being a very friendly school and have been consistently commended on our excellent care and guidance. We are committed to providing a safe yet challenging learning environment where all our students can achieve. Our aim is to ensure that all students leave having made good progress with first rate academic qualifications and the wider skills needed for life.” Linda Exley, Headteacher
The Gilberd School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to references and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.