Download printable version
Are you up to the challenge of being the best you can be? We are looking for two class teachers to join our school in September 2021.One position is to teach one of our classes for 5 days a week (to be confirmed if KS1 or KS2)and the other position is to teach on of our KS1 classes for 2 days a week. Both positions are fixed term for 1 year.
When you walk through the doors of Gosbecks Primary School, the experience is something special, a vibrant and stimulating environment that inspires our pupils to be the best they can be. It is this ethos which is part of the DNA of this amazing School and was recognised by OFSTED when they awarded us a Good rating in 2018.
To be part of our school you will need to:
- Love teaching and enjoy being part of school life
- See every child as an individual
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have high expectations for teaching and learning
- Be able to make a positive contribution to our school
- Have a growth mindset
We can offer you:
· A staff team that will support you and make you feel welcome
· A supportive, positive environment to work in
· Opportunities for professional development
· Wonderful children who are a pleasure to work with
· A gorgeous school cat and regular access to high quality biscuits!
The interview process will be split over 2 days. On 28th April, you will be invited into school to deliver a short 30 minute lesson, where you will be observed by the interview panel. On 30th April, you will be invited to attend a interview, to be held via zoom (not in school).
If you think you are up to the challenge, please apply. NQTS welcome.We are able to offer some restricted (COVID-19 secure) visits to the school and are happy to talk through any questions you may have. Please contact the school office on 01206 575 407 between 8am & 4pm.
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances.