Download printable version
Thames Park Secondary School
Group 5 - (five form entry)
Salary: Band A - Point 1 to 6 (Range - £15,835 to £17,481 actual per annum)
Monday to Friday - 8am to 4pm - 37.5 hours per week
(Term-time plus 5 x INSET days) - Start date: April/May 2021
Thames Park Secondary School is the newest secondary school within the Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust. We opened our doors to our founding Year 7 pupils in September 2020 and will be increasing to five year groups by 2024. We have a strong on focus digital education running throughout our curriculum and are passionate about making our learning both exciting and memorable.
We wish to appoint a self-motivated and enthusiastic team member to take on role of Receptionist/Administrative Assistant in our new school. The successful applicant will work closely with the Support Manager to provide:
· A professional reception service, being the first point of contact for all visitors to the school.
· Administrative support including keeping pupil attendance records, photocopying, laminating and data entry.
· Support with First Aid to ensure the efficient running of the Medical Room.
The ideal candidate will have:
· English and Maths GCSE (A to C grade)
· Sound knowledge of applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Good communication, ICT and organisational skills, with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
· The ability to work under pressure in an environment where there are constant interruptions.
A knowledge of Bromcom and a First Aid qualification is desirable, although not essential, as training will be provided.
These are exciting times for us and this role is central to the school's mission in providing an education which prepares pupils for the future. On the near horizon, the school will move to its brand-new purpose built state of the art facilities in September 2022.
In return, Thames Park Secondary School can offer:
· High quality training and professional development.
· A professional, dedicated and creative team of staff.
· The support of a family of schools within the Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust.
Please contact Abbie Stonehouse, Trust Recruitment Officer on email@example.com or 01375 648901 if you would like to organise an informal chat with Mrs Jo Williams, the Support Manager of Thames Park Secondary School.
To apply for this post, please download the attached application form.
Closing Date: Friday 9th April 2021 Interview Date: ASAP via video link
The Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.This post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references.