Download printable version
An opportunity has arisen to join our passionate and innovative teaching team to uphold aims and visions that we value here at Bocking Primary.
Bocking Primary School is part of Attain Academy Partnership whose family of schools work as a team to provide an outstanding education for all children in all schools, relevant to the world in which they live. We aim to develop:
· Ambitious, capable learners who are resilient and independent
· Enterprising, creative contributors who have a real love of learning
· Ethical, informed citizens who value differences and inclusivity
· Healthy, confident individuals who contribute to a mutually supportive environment
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicate professional to join our highly driven teaching team.
The successful candidate will:
· Have high expectations for achievement and behaviour;
· Able to work closely and effectively within a team;
· Have a love for teaching and demonstrate an aptitude for creating engaging learning experiences;
· Be a highly motivated individual, flexible and keen to implement new initiatives.
Our school can offer:
· Well behaved children with a love of learning;
· A supportive and motivated staff and leadership team;
· A commitment to your ongoing professional development;
· A friendly, welcoming and inclusive school.
We warmly welcome and encourage all potential applicants to visit us to look around the school, and NQTs are welcome to apply.
If you would like to make an appointment to look around, please contact the School on 01376 322650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check.