Download printable version
Classroom Teacher x 2
KS1 & KS2
Salary: Main Pay Scale (Christus Catholic Trust Thurrock Academies) (£26,948 - 37,798)
In addition, an allowance of a TLR2 for the right experienced candidate
Location: Holy Cross Catholic Primary, South Ockendon, Essex
Start: September 2021
The Christus Catholic Trust seek to appoint 2 Teachers in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 to join the team of happy and highly motivated staff and pupils at Holy Cross Catholic Primary in South Ockendon, Essex.
We are looking for two enthusiastic and inspiring teachers, who would relish the change to develop their career within the Christus Catholic Trust.
The ideal candidate will:
· have a strong personal drive to succeed, with a passion, creativity and commitment to teaching
· be actively supportive of the Catholic ethos of our academy and Trust
· be able to form high quality professional relationships with all staff, pupils and stakeholders, demonstrating excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· demonstrate a nurturing, engaging personality and a sense of humour
· show high expectations and a strong commitment to raising pupil achievement.
Information about the Academy:
Holy Cross Catholic Primary School is an inclusive, caring and friendly one form entry Catholic Primary School that is committed to 'Building Relationships with God and each other, working hard in faith and hope to give our best in all things.' We work as a close knit team to raise standards through a rich and creative curriculum. Have a look at our website, which provides a good insight into the life of our school and our trust. We welcome applications from all qualified primary teachers, including NQTs who will fully support the Catholic ethos and aims of our school.
Holy Cross will offer:
· A community firmly rooted in our Catholic faith
· Wonderful children who enjoy learning
· Hard-working, dedicated and enthusiastic staff
· Supportive leadership and real opportunities to develop as a classroom practitioner and subject leader
· A genuinely happy and caring place to work
· Strong links with the Parish and local community
· Supportive parents and Governors who work together
The Christus Catholic Trust (CCT) will offer:
· A dynamic and collaborative team of Senior Leaders across the Trust, who work in partnership and are committed to creating an ethos of mutual support and sharing practices, whilst providing an effective Catholic education for the children in our communities
· Support to improve the high standards of learning and achievement in our academy.
Holy Cross Catholic Primary School and The Christus Catholic Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent conviction, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975.
Closing date: Tuesday, 20th April 2021 by midday.
Interviews will be held on: w/c 26th April 2021 (to be confirmed to shortlisted candidates). Interviews may be held virtually.
*** IMPORTANT ***
Please ensure you download our application pack and forms. If you have any problems downloading the forms, please contact the Trust HR Manager on palomaGI@Christus.org.uk.
A completed application form and all other related documents should be sent by email to: palomaGI@Christus.org.uk
Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.