Download printable version
Fixed Term Contract until 31 August 2021.
Monday to Thursday 8.45am -3.15pm, Friday 8.45am - 12.15pm, 24hours 15 minutes per week, term time only
Salary £18,933 - £20,092 per annum pro rata - (actual salary £10,590 - £11,239)
Lawford Mead Primary & Nursery School is looking for a Learning Support Assistant to support a pupil in KS2 with an Education Healthcare Plan during the Summer term. Opportunities for September 2021 and beyond may be possible.
Lawford Mead is looking for someone who:
• can quickly form a positive relationship with children and colleagues
• has a high level of empathy and a calming presence
• feels confident in supporting a child with social, emotional and communication needs
• (optional) has some experience supporting children with a diagnosis of autism
The school and trust can offer:
• motivated, proud and hardworking pupils
• clear school values that are understood and modelled by all
• a team approach with supportive and collaborative colleagues
• Up to date IT and outdoor facilities to enhance learning.
Please visit www.lawfordmead.essex.sch.uk to read more about the school. Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Burrells on 01245 354134 to arrange a visit. PLEASE NOTE that due to school holiday closure visits can only be arranged week beginning 12th April 2021.
If you feel you have the qualities, motivation and passion to join our friendly and dynamic team please apply on line at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk
HERA Primary Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
Lawford Mead Primary & Nursery School is a founding member of HERA Primary Academy Trust a company registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 10571943