Download printable version
Laindon Park Primary School & Nursery
Full Time Class Teacher - Required September 2021
We are looking to appoint a forward thinking and inspirational teacher to join the team at Laindon Park Primary School & Nursery. If you have a passion for teaching we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will have:
· The ability to ensure children in your classroom make excellent progress
· The skills to work effectively as part of the team
· A creative approach to teaching and learning
· A commitment to continued professional development
· The skills to lead a Foundation Subject
We can offer:
· Well behaved, enthusiastic children, who are keen to learn
· A committed leadership team dedicated to ensuring professional development at all levels
· A friendly and supportive team of staff and Governors
· A well resourced, bright and welcoming environment
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact Mrs Dawn Hodgson on 01268 544808 to arrange a covid-safe appointment.
Closing Date for Applications is 26th April 2021. Interviews will be held 30th April 2021
Zenith Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Laindon Park Primary School & Nursery is a Zenith Multi Academy Trust school as part of Zenith Multi Academy Trust