Download printable version
St John Fisher Catholic Primary School is a highly respected Catholic school. The Governors invite applications from experienced, enthusiastic and suitably qualified practising Catholic leaders to play a key role in building on the success of our happy and friendly school, working in partnership with the Headteacher.
We want our Deputy Headteacher to:
· have a clear vision and strong commitment to Catholic education.
· be a caring individual who is supportive of the ethos of the school.
· take an active role in the leadership and management of the school alongside the Headteacher.
· be an excellent teacher who can inspire and motivate colleagues.
· be an excellent communicator with a strong commitment to working in partnership with the parishes and the community.
· promote the progression of knowledge and skills throughout the curriculum.
We can offer you:
· a positive and caring ethos based on the values of the Catholic faith.
· a commitment to support your professional development to the next stage of your career.
· an inclusive school with happy children who enjoy learning.
· colleagues who are welcoming, friendly and hard-working.
· supportive governors who are committed to school improvement.
· supportive and friendly parents and an active and successful PTA.
Prospective candidates are most warmly encouraged to visit the school. Our school re-opens after the Easter holiday on Tuesday 13th April. For more information, an Application Pack or to arrange a visit, please contact the school office by calling 020 8508 6315 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Full details of the post and application form are also available on www.st-johnfisher.essex.sch.uk Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com