Download printable version
Part-time 28 hrs - (term time only plus one week)
Hours will be Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8.30 -1.30 (no break) and Tuesday, Friday 8.30 - 4.00pm (with 1 hour break)
Scale 3 point 4-5
£12530 - £12950
Start date: 7th June 2021
We are a friendly, enthusiastic and highly effective administration team looking to appoint a proactive, self-motivated professional team member who can relate well to children and adults and have a clear understanding for the need of discretion and confidentiality.
We are looking for someone who:
· Has excellent knowledge of Sims (an advantage but not essential)
· Has excellent verbal, written communication and organisational skills
· Is excellent at multitasking and can work on their own initiative
· Has a good understanding of word, excel and outlook
· Has knowledge of Tucasi (an advantage but not essential)
· Has a good sense of humour and the ability to remain calm under pressure
We are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Following safer recruitment procedures the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical checks, enhanced DBS checks and evidence of qualifications.
Applications are invited from prospective candidates who are able to demonstrate that they meet the essential criteria set out in the person specification.
Please apply online via www.essexschooljobs.co.uk if you would like to apply for this position
Closing date: 11th April 2021
Shortlisting date: 12th April 2021 -Shortlisted candidates will be advised by 12noon
Interview date: 15th April 2021