Download printable version
Part time KS2 teacher 0.6
The HERA Primary Academy Trust is looking for a dedicated part-time teacher to share a Lower KS2 class at Lawford Mead Primary & Nursery School.
Applicants would preferably work Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. The job share partner is an experienced teacher and fantastic teammate, who will teach the class on Thursdays and Fridays. Both teachers would have planning time together on Monday mornings.
Lawford Mead is looking for someone who:
· creates a positive and purposeful classroom environment
· can meet the varied needs of their class and ensure all make good progress
· is committed to pupil wellbeing
· approaches behaviour support with empathy
· works well in year group, phase and wider school teams.
The school and trust can offer:
· Motivated, proud and hardworking pupils
· Clear school values that are understood and modelled by all
· Supportive and collaborative colleagues and leadership
· A range of opportunities for professional development
· Up to date IT and outdoor facilities to enhance learning.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and highly encouraged. For further information and to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Amanda Burrells on 01245 354134. Please note that due to the school holiday closure Mrs Burrells will only be availble to arrange a visit from Monday 12th April 2021.
If you feel you have the qualities, motivation and passion to join our friendly and dynamic team please apply on line at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk.
Information about the School
Lawford Mead Primary & Nursery School opened on the 1st September 2015 and is a founding member of the HERA Primary Academy Trust.
HERA Primary Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.