Download printable version
SEMH Learning Support Assistant
The hours are 8.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m., Monday to Friday, term time only (32.5h per week).
Salary Scale 5, NPS 8 (Range 8-11) Actual Salary £16,149 - £17,108
Applications close: noon, Monday, 19th April, 2021 Interviews: Wednesday, 28th April, 2021
Cherry Tree Primary School is one of the eight schools which form the Berlesduna Academy Trust (www.berlesduna.co.uk), where the vision is to create and foster a culture of high aspiration, enjoyment for learning, academic success and lifelong skills amongst all pupils, regardless of their social, economic or cultural background. The Trust is growing rapidly and is a vibrant, exciting and dynamic place to learn and work.
We would like to appoint an experienced SEMH Learning Support Assistant with an appropriate Level 3 or above qualification who:
· has experience of working with children with social, emotional and behaviour needs,
· is passionate about developing children's individual talents and skills,
· is resilient and has a positive nature,
· has high expectations of the children and themselves with a passion for raising standards and attainment,
· works well as part of a team and has a commitment to improving and developing their own practice.
We can offer you:
· a forward looking school that is dedicated to the success of all children and staff
· a commitment to continued professional development
Berlesduna is Trust that values and invests in staff, excellent training, development and planned career progression.
Visits can be arranged by contacting Mrs. Maynard on firstname.lastname@example.org or by 'phone 01268 523017.
Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Should you require any further documentation please do not hesitate to contact us.