Download printable version
Key Stage One/Two Teacher ~ Full Time
Required September 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, committed and creative teacher to join our fantastic and forward thinking school. We are passionate about cultivating a love of teaching in order to give children the very best opportunities in life. Our staff are dedicated to giving our pupils an all-round education through our engaging curriculum.
We welcome applicants at any stage of their teaching career - from an NQT to a Leading Teacher.
The salary is negotiable and could include a recruitment and retention point for the right applicant.
We are looking for a teacher who:
· Puts children at the top of the agenda
· Is dedicated, motivated, reflective, practitioners determined to succeed
· Sets high expectations for pupils, themselves and their colleagues
· Can excite, inspire and motivate pupils and staff
· Is knowledgeable and passionate about education
· Is open to new ideas and approaches
· Is resilient and prepared to go that extra mile to make a difference
· Commits themselves to success through effort and teamwork.
We can offer you:
· Well behaved, happy children, who are keen to learn
· A school committed to your wellbeing and career development
· A friendly, good - humoured and supportive team of staff
Prospective candidates are welcome to contact the school via email or telephone for an informal discussion about the post.
Application Packs including our Tudor Court Application Form are available from the School Office please contact Lorraine Ruck via email on email@example.com to register your interest and request a pack.
Closing date: Friday 16th April 2021at 12 Noon
Information about the School
We are a popular, successful Academy School who work hard to make this a welcoming School.
Since September 2016 we have in excess of 890 children on roll including the younger children in our on-site Nursery.
Since September 2011 we have admitted four classes of children into Reception along with 100 (in total) children into our morning and afternoon Nursery classes.
At the present time we have four forms of entry throughout school excluding Year 6. We will therefore continue to expand in September 2017 to accommodate four classes in this year group, however the accommodation for these classes is already in place.
Please visit our School website www.tudorcourtprimary.com for further information and a copy of our latest Prospectus.
The School has been re-modelled and provides excellent facilities for the children and staff.