Download printable version
Class Teacher EYFS or UKS2
Main Scale/Full Time/Permanent
Required September 2021
St Peter's is looking to appoint a new Classroom Teacher to start in September 2021.
St Peter's is a vibrant caring school. Its underlying Christian ethos and values are biblically based on 'the fruits of the Spirit', namely, love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, self-control and faithfulness. These completely underpin the life, work and decisions of the school.
Every child is treated as a unique and special individual where there is the opportunity to develop particular talents and skills, and also where time is given in supporting and encouraging children to persevere at any area of the curriculum or school life that is more challenging for them.
Our last OFSTED report marked us good with many outstanding attributes and our SIAMS inspection rated us as outstanding.
This role suits a creative, inspiring and dedicated class teacher who either has experience in EYFS or upper KS2.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
· has the ability to challenge, inspire, motivate and engage every child
· has excellent communication skills and can build positive relationships with colleagues and parents.
· is flexible, well organised and able to use their own initiative and work to deadlines.
· is able to work together as a team in a caring and supportive manner.
· will lead a subject area across the school with passion and enthusiasm.
· is a reflective practitioner, committed to their own professional development.
· will embrace the school's Christian ethos and be fully involved in the life of the school and the community.
In return we offer you the opportunity to join our welcoming friendly staff, a purposeful learning environment that enables children to achieve their potential in all areas of the curriculum, delightful and engaged children and a strong and supportive governing body who share a high commitment to the welfare and education of the pupils.
Information about the School
St Peter’s Church of England (VA) Primary School is a small church school of 4 classes set in the village of West Hanningfield. We are a welcoming, caring Christian family who take pride in each others' achievements. Our school is a calm, purposeful learning environment that enables children to achieve their potential in all areas of the curriculum. We enjoy positive and supportive relationships with governors, parents, the local community and churches. It is essential that any candidate is supportive of the school's Christian ethos.