Download printable version
CLASS TEACHER REQUIRED
1 Year Fixed Term from September 2021
Templefields Multi-Academy Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic classroom practitioner, who is passionate about high quality teaching and helping children to reach their full potential through an enriched and creative curriculum. There is one fixed-term vacancy in at Fawbert & Barnard's Primary School from September 2021.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a proven record of high expectations of teaching and learning
- Be passionate about delivering a creative curriculum
- Have the ability to work positively within a friendly team
- Be committed to raising pupil achievement and believe in our motto "learning for life"
In return, we can offer you:
- an inclusive and welcoming ethos
- dedicated, friendly staff teams and whole school communities
- enthusiastic and polite children who are eager to learn
- a commitment to professional development and lifelong learning
If you have what we're looking for and you want to join a really supportive and caring school in a great location, please apply online or request an application pack by phoning 01279 429427.
Start Date: September 2021
Salary: MS1-6 Dependent on experience.
The position is fixed term for 1 year.
Closing date for applications: Monday 12 April 2021 (Midday)
Interviews to be held: 16 or 19 April 2021
Visits to the school are very welcome. Further information and application packs can be viewed and downloaded from our website www.tmat.org.uk or from the schools' website www.fandbharlow.uk .
TMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.