Download printable version
The School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, well qualified, enthusiastic and confident individual to lead the Finance team and support the School Business Manager.
The successful applicant will evidence significant experience in a financial environment preferably gained in an educational setting and a comprehensive understanding of financial processes and budget management.
The successful candidate will:
• Be highly organised and have the ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
• Be confident in managing a team and able to perform well as part of a team
• Hold a minimum of a level 3 qualification, or similar, in financial management. Due consideration will be given to relevant experience in financial management at a similar level within a corporate or industrial setting.
• Be able to interpret and comply with external statutory and best practice regulations
• Be able to present data and high-quality reports and information to assist in making informed decisions
• Be able to work on their own initiative with excellent literacy, numeracy and IT skills
The FitzWimarc School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply using the support staff application form on this site and return to email@example.com or further information please visit our website www.fitzwimarc.com
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive significant numbers of applications.