Download printable version
We are looking for two teachers to join our team for the academic year 2021 - 22. Although currently temporary positions there is the potential they may become permanent.
Great Totham is a successful, 2 form entry primary school. We have happy pupils and a motivated and committed staff.
You will have:
· Excellent subject knowledge
· A flexible approach to teaching and learning
· The ability to engage all pupils and share our vision of mastery for all
· Enthusiastic, well behaved children with a good attitude to learning
· A collaborative approach to planning within a year team
· Support to further develop your practice
We are looking for either experienced main scale teachers or NQTs. We anticipate one post in KS1 and the other in KS2 with some flexibility depending on the successful candidates.
Great Totham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in its care and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check
We welcome visits to our school.
Closing date: Noon on Thursday 29th April