Download printable version
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust wishes to appoint a
Fixed term Apprentice Learning Support Assistant - EYFS
At: Little Thurrock Primary School, Rectory Road, Grays, Essex RM17 5SW
Required: September 2021 until January 2023
Pay Scale: Apprentice Rate of Pay
Term Time only (38 weeks) - Mon - Fri 8.30am - 3.30pm with ½ hr unpaid lunch
Do you want to be part of our journey to excellence? Do you want opportunities to develop your skills working with children?
We are looking for an aspirational apprentice Learning Support Assistant for our Early Years department.
We are a member of Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust. Our schools' ethos is based on the Co-operative values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and sharing a sense of collective responsibility for supporting each other.
To be eligible for this apprenticeship you will have a minimum of 3 GCSEs, including Maths and English, Grade C/Level 5 or above and must have resided in the UK or EEA for 3 years prior to the start of the Apprenticeship. This will be a fixed term position until January 2023.
We want you if you:
· Are passionate about for the impact teaching and learning can have on improving life, especially those in the Early Years Department?
· Are committed to delivering education of the highest standard?
· Are a person with the drive to inspire and motivate pupils?
· Are able to use own initiative and have a flexible can do attitude?
· Have an understanding of the safeguarding and welfare requirements within a school setting
What we can offer you:
· Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn;
· Supportive colleagues and a warm school community;
· Training opportunities through our membership of Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust as well as recognising Continuous Service
· A full Continuous Professional Development programme - bespoke to your particular role and career path;
· Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship Training and Qualification through a local college
· Your trainer/assessor will assess you in the workplace on a regular basis. In between these meetings, you will be given regular time to work on the apprenticeship and collate evidence for your apprenticeship portfolio with ongoing support from you Manager and trainer/assessor.
For an application form please visit our website at www.osborne.coop or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 26th April 2021 Interview Date: TBC
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references