Download printable version
South Green Infant And Nursery School in Billericay is looking to appoint a Class teacher to join our team from September 2021, applicants from NQT's would be warmly welcome.
As an Infant School we nurture and support our children to become independent, resilient and respectful citizens of the future.
- Happy, cheerful children that are ready to learn
- Friendly, welcoming and supportive staff
- A desire to ensure that well-being is considered in all policy making and procedures
- Opportunities to grow and be part of an established team
- A curriculum that holds children at its heart and is built upon our core values and beliefs that 'achievement is for all'
As part of the Billericay Community Trust, we offer links with other schools and the opportunity to be part of a supportive wider community.
Here at South Green Infant and Nursery School, we value creativity and passion in all our staff and are looking for someone to join our team, who will put the children first and create a thriving and compassionate classroom.
If you would like to find out more, then we would love to meet you. Please contact Debbie on 01277 631824 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit. Visits during the Easter holidays could be arranged if necessary.
We are firmly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this
commitment. All appointments are subject to the appropriate checks and clearance, including a DBS check, references and a
pre-employment health check.
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.