Download printable version
Our pupils (and Governors) are looking to appoint a looking to appoint a self-motivated, enthusiastic and creative teacher who is passionate about high quality teaching and making learning fun!
Collingwood Primary is a happy, popular school with an ethos of care, teamwork and mutual support. If you are committed to high standards and ensuring that all pupils make good progress and have a thirst for your own learning, then come and meet our wonderful pupils and friendly, supportive staff to find out if we are the right place for the next step in your career. We can offer you:
- friendly, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school;
- a welcoming, supportive, hard-working and motivated staff and governor team, focused onpupil progress and lifelong learning;
- friendly and supportive parents who care about their child's education;
- a well-resourced forward looking school offering good professional development opportunities;
- a full and thorough induction programme, PPA time with colleagues, a laptop and file sharingfor easy access to school documentation;
- membership of a well-established School Led Development Partnership group;
- regular training and solution-focused dialogue and coaching;
- effective systems and structures aimed at reducing workload and ensuringthat communication is good.
Our Governors and staff are committed to safeguarding children and promoting the wellbeing of everyone within the Collingwood Family and expect all volunteers and staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory references, enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks, Safeguarding and medical checks.
Please refer closely to the job description and person specification, when completing your application form. Visits to the school are welcomed by prior arrangement, followingcurrent Covid guidelines. Interested candidates are invited to contact Sue Wraight or Debbie De'Ath via email email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Information about the School
Collingwood Primary School is a happy, popular school with an ethos of care, teamwork and mutual support where children enjoy coming to school because learning is fun.