Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and inspirational teacher for key stage 2 who will share our Christian vision that our children will nurture and grow to pursue excellence in all areas. Moreton C of E Primary School is a good school, outstanding in our last SIAMs inspection, located in the heart of rural Essex. This is an exciting opportunity to join us and become part of our strong community.
We are looking for a teacher who:
· is enthusiastic and dedicated in engaging children in their learning
· has a passion for teaching in creative and imaginative ways using an outdoor environment
· demonstrates excellent classroom practice with a good understanding of how pupils learn
· has high expectations of achievement and behaviour for all pupils
· is committed to the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer you:
a caring and welcoming ethos where everyone is valued
a team of dedicated and hardworking staff
happy, confident and friendly children who are eager to learn
supportive Governors and Parents
a strong commitment to your continuing professional development and personal well-being
We welcome applications from experienced teachers and NQTs. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. They will be held in line with current COVID-19 secure arrangements.
To arrange a visit or for further information please contact Mrs S Yazer by email: email@example.com or telephone 01277 890255.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to follow this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure Barring Service.