Download printable version
OFFICE MANAGER and PA TO HEAD TEACHER
Tudor Court Primary School is looking to appoint an experienced and highly efficient individual to join our friendly and successful large primary school, who would enjoy working in a busy office environment.
In this key role you will be responsible for a team and be pivotal in the effective and smooth running of the school. Previous experience of running a busy office and SIMS is desirable. Applicants will need to demonstrate strong secretarial and time management skills. We welcome applications from candidates with experience from educational or HR backgrounds.
This position deals with a wide variety of people and therefore requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, whilst understanding the importance of customer service and ensures the dedicated team provide a high quality service provision to staff, students, families and the wider community.
The successful candidate will need to be organised, with good time management and a high level of computer literacy. A key part of the role is to organise and supervise administrative systems within the school, and to contribute to the planning, development and monitoring of support services and staff.
The successful applicant will have:
• Excellent communication, ICT and organisational skills, with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
• A knowledge of SIMS or similar software for the maintenance of pupil and staff records is desirable
• Experience of human resources processes, team management and a knowledge of safer recruitment practices
• Ability to adapt and develop systems and procedures
- The ability to present both written, and verbal information for the Head Teacher, Senior Leadership Team and Governors
• Drive, initiative, commitment, the ability to prioritise own workload, manage the admin team and meet deadlines including those for the DfE and local authority
As well as
- A good sense of humour
- Is resilient and prepared to go that extra mile to make a difference
- The ability to work under pressure in an environment where there are constant interruptions
- An understanding of confidentiality and safeguarding
Tudor Court Primary School is a large four-form entry primary school with over 130 staff and can offer you:
- Well behaved, smiley children, who are keen to learn
- Encouragement to share and develop ideas
- The opportunity to make a real difference
- A school committed to your wellbeing and career development
- A friendly, good - humoured and supportive team of staff
Prospective candidates are welcome to contact the school via email requesting an informal discussion about the post. Please supply your contact telephone number.
We also welcome visits to school (socially distanced of course) and these can be arranged by emailing your available dates and times to us.
To register your interest in this vacancy and request a full Application Pack please contact Lorraine Ruck via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Tudor Court Application Form which must be completed and (can be) returned electronically is available to download from this website and included in our full pack upon request.
Further information about Tudor Court can be found on our website www.tudorcourtprimary.com
The closing date for receipt of all applications is Friday 16th April 2021 at 12 Noon.
Short listed candidates will be invited to attend an interview on Friday 23rd April.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Information about the School
We are a popular, successful Academy School who work hard to make this a welcoming School.
Since September 2016 we have in excess of 890 children on roll including the younger children in our on-site Nursery.
Since September 2011 we have admitted four classes of children into Reception along with 100 (in total) children into our morning and afternoon Nursery classes.
At the present time we have four forms of entry throughout school excluding Year 6. We will therefore continue to expand in September 2017 to accommodate four classes in this year group, however the accommodation for these classes is already in place.
Please visit our School website www.tudorcourtprimary.com for further information and a copy of our latest Prospectus.
The School has been re-modelled and provides excellent facilities for the children and staff.