Download printable version
Holy Family Catholic Primary School
Maltings Lane, Witham,
Essex. CM8 1DX
Tel: 01376 513418
Part-time Job Share 50:50 (Wednesday morning, all day Thursday and Friday) Primary Class Teacher (Key Stage 2)
MPR/UPR (starting point to be set according to experience and current grade of candidate). QTS is required.
Required from: September 2021, or sooner if possible
Are you an excellent primary teacher? Have you the leadership qualities to make a real impact? Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of children?
The Governors of Holy Family Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a full-time primary class teacher for our highly respected Catholic school.
At Holy Family we can offer:
· A community firmly rooted in our Catholic faith and ethos ('Living, Loving, Learning Together')
· Wonderful children who enjoy learning.
· Hard-working, dedicated and enthusiastic staff.
· Supportive leadership and real opportunities to develop as a classroom practitioner and subject leader
· A genuinely happy and caring place to work.
· Strong links with the Parish and local community.
· Supportive parents and Governors who work together.
We are looking for:
· An excellent classroom practitioner to undertake a job share with our current year 4 class teacher on a 50:50 basis (ideally working on a Wednesday morning, and all day Thursday and Friday). Experience in key stage two, especially upper KS2 would be ideal.
· A strong commitment to enhancing the Catholic life of our community.
· Evidence of exceptional primary school teaching, with high expectations of achievement for every child.
· Excellent subject knowledge that is used with in the classroom, to work in a curriculum team to lead and develop given subjects and support colleagues.
· Somebody who can work effectively as part of a team, with staff, parents, governors and external agencies, and who is adaptable.
· Somebody who thrives on responsibility, and wants to develop themselves in the role.
· A willingness to go the' extra mile' for the children.
· Vision, innovation and a passion for learning.
Please state the key stages that you have experience in, and your curriculum strengths/interests.
Holy Family is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure application to the DBS.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. They can be arranged by contacting Mrs Buet, in the school office.
An application pack is available from the school office on 01376 513418 or email@example.com
After the Easter holidays we welcome visits to the school after 3:30pm. These would be conducted in a COVID safe manner.
Application closing date: Friday 30th April 2021 (3:30pm)
Interview Date: Early May - date to be confirmed