Download printable version
Laindon Park Primary School & Nursery
NQT Class Teacher - Required September 2019
We are looking to appoint a forward thinking and inspirational teacher to become part of our team. If you have a passion for teaching we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will have:
· The ability to ensure children in your classroom make excellent progress
· The skills to work effectively as part of the team
· A creative approach to teaching and learning
· A commitment to continued professional development
· Love and passion for teaching
We can offer:
· Well behaved, enthusiastic children, who are keen to learn
· A committed leadership team dedicated to ensuring professional development at all levels
· A well-resourced, bright and welcoming environment
· A friendly and supportive team of staff and Governors
· All the benefits that come from being part of Zenith Trust
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Mrs Dawn Hodgson on 01268 544808 to arrange a covid-safe visit.
Closing Date for Applications is 16.04.21. Interviews will be held 23.04.21
Zenith Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Laindon Park Primary School & Nursery is a Zenith Multi Academy Trust school as part of Zenith Multi Academy Trust