Download printable version
Class Teachers Required September 2021
(Teacher Main Scale 1-6 £26,948 - £37,799)
We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Class Teachers to work in our school.
· Be UK trained and UK qualified
· Have a strong commitment to raising pupil achievement
· Support all aspects of the school's work
· Be able to motivate and inspire children and colleagues
· Be able to focus on raising standards
We value our staff and we will ensure that the successful candidate will receive good professional development. In addition to this we reward our Class Teachers with :-
· A retention allowance of £1,200 per annum after one year's service.
· We also reimburse the cost of the Toll for The Dartford Crossing
· An additional one week holiday during October half term.
In June 2018 when we were graded as a 'good' school, Ofsted said:-
· Pupils are welcoming and friendly. They are polite and well-mannered.
· Pupils' positive attitudes to learning show that they are interested in what they learn
· Pupils make good progress across all key stages
· All staff are proud to work at Kenningtons Primary Academy, and they all feel that leaders support them in developing professionally
· The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed by arrangement with the PA to the Headteacher, Jenny Green
Telephone Number: 01708 865663
Closing Date 30th April 2020 at midday
Interview Date: To Be Confirmed
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect all staff to share in this commitment. We follow safer recruitment procedures. The successful candidate will be offered a position subject to an enhanced DBS check and appropriate references.