Download printable version
Layer -de-la-Haye Primary school are looking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced Higher Level Learning Support and Care Assistant (HLTA) to join our hard-working and dedicated team.
2 days a week (13 hours) as part of a job share contract.
39 weeks per annum
Start date: As soon as possible
Grade: Payscale 6 within the point range 12-17 (depending on experience)
Actual Salary £6,652 - £7,443pa
The successful candidate will:
· Be passionate about children and their learning
· Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
· Show a commitment for the school's vision and its promotion of the Gospel Values
· Be able to deliver engaging lessons to the whole class, as well as tailored interventions to support pupil progress.
· Have experience of teaching whole class lessons to children in Key Stage 2
· Be committed to the safeguarding of all children.
· Be HLTA qualified to NVQ level 4
In return we can offer:
· Well-behaved and motivated children
· A highly professional, dedicated staff team
· A supportive and friendly community
· Opportunities for professional development
· A commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all children.
All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and will be carried out with protective measures in line with the school's risk assessment. To arrange a visit please contact the school office.