Download printable version
Senior Office Administrator
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, confident and efficient Senior Office Administrator to work in our busy School Office. This role requires a good knowledge of secretarial and pupil matters. The successful applicant's duties will include providing general clerical, financial, administrational and reception support to the school. Applicants will require a confident and friendly manner, be a team player, have the ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure. Excellent IT skills and strong interpersonal skills are a must, as is a good sense of humour! Previous school experience, inclusive of SIMS is essential whilst finance knowledge is desirable.
The successful applicant will:-
- be educated to GCSE A-C or above in English & Maths, with an NVQ as desirable in an area relevant to this post
- have excellent oral and written communication skills
- have an ability to show initiative and work independently efficiently
- have strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- have excellent IT skills in Word and Excel
- have previous experience in an educational setting
We can offer:-
- An Outstanding School
- Staff who are committed to high quality teaching and learning
- Supportive and engaged governors, parents and local community
- Pupils who are friendly, polite and keen to learn
- Continued professional development
Application packs are also available from the School Office.
The Phoenix Primary School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.