Download printable version
This is a temporary position, with immediate start, until July 2022 but this may open up an opportunity for a full-time/other position if the candidate is suitable.
Weare seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to provide support for aY1pupil with Down's Syndrome. The post will involve working on a 1:1 and a small group basis and will include delivering specific programmes of support,including speech and languageand supporting the child with intimate care.
For more details regarding this post please contact the school office and request an information pack.
We are looking for an LSA who will:
• be caring, patient, energetic and flexible
• be passionate about children and their individual talents and needs
• motivated by achieving the best possible outcomes for children with
• be adaptable and excited by challenge
• have experience of working with children with Physical as well as Communication and Language Needs, or have received training in this area
In return we can offer you:
• keen, happy, well behaved children who are ready to learn
• a hard working and supportive team of friendly staff and governors
• a creative, stimulating and well resourced learning environment with a forest opposite the school.