Download printable version
This is an exciting opportunity to lead an established, successful, inclusive and forward thinking Primary school with two provisions: a Resource Base for Hearing Impaired Children and an Enhanced Provision for KS1 SEMH.
The Governors of Ghyllgrove Primary School are seeking to appoint an exceptional leader with high expectations to continue the successful journey of our Good school.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate they:
- are an Inspirational leader that can take the school to even higher levels of achievement.
- are an excellent communicator that can motivate and inspire the school team.
- will ensure opportunities for every pupil to excel.
- can inspire, motivate and support pupils and staff.
- will build effective relationships with parents, other schools and the wider community.
- provide strong leadership that consistently strives to achieve the best for all within the school community.
Candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school to experience Ghyllgrove's values and ethos. Subject to the Covid-19 risk assessments these visits will have to take place after school.
To arrange a visit please contact, School Business Manager Tracey Hotchen by telephone on 01268 450067
or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org