Download printable version
Full-Time Permanent Class Teacher
Main Pay Range +1SEN in accordance with School Teachers' Pay & Conditions Document
Applications from NQT's will also be welcomed - (For NQT's: 1 SEN to be offered at the end of a successful first year)
Required September 2021
Thriftwood wishes to appoint an energetic Teacher who is committed to the vision and ethos of our innovative, successful academy School site.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join the highly professional team at Thriftwood, an outstanding special School and College for pupils ages 5-19 with moderate learning difficulties and additional complex needs of Autism, ADHD, speech & language and social communication difficulties.
The role includes:
· To assist in maintaining and developing the School as 'outstanding', providing the highest standard of teaching and learning for all students. Support the
Leadership Team (LT) to secure an excellent curriculum and assessment strategy providing a high-quality education system that achieves high standards for
· To plan, prepare and deliver motivating lessons in accordance with School Teaching and Learning policy and Curriculum.
· A busy and creative learning environment
· A highly supportive team of staff
· Opportunities for professional development
· Parents and staff who work hard together in the interests of all pupils
We expect everyone to lead by example and demonstrate: -
· Energy and enthusiasm
· Involvement in the life of the School
Closing date: Monday 12th April 2021 (midday)
Interview date: Tuesday 20th April 2021
A SEAX Trust application form MUST BE COMPLETED - available on the school website with additional information or on request from the school office.
Return completed form to email@example.com
Information about the School
Thriftwood is an outstanding SEND School and College, offering a wealth of opportunities and experiences to its pupils, their families and staff. It is based on two sites in Chelmsford; Thriftwood School site lies in Galleywood and Thriftwood College in Melbourne. It forms a part of the SEAX Multi-Academy Trust, which encompasses provisions across Essex and the Trust Headquarters are based at Thriftwood College.