Download printable version
EYFS / KS1
Salary: Main Pay Scale (Christus Catholic Trust Thurrock Academies) (26,948 - £37,798) In addition, a TLR will be offered for the right expeirenced candidate
Location: St Joseph's Catholic Primary, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex, SS17 0PA
Start: September 2021
The Christus Catholic Trust seek to appoint an experienced teacher in Early Years and Key
Stage 1 who is highly committed, enthusiastic and hardworking to join the caring and dedicated team at St Joseph's Catholic Primary, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex.
Changing children's lives for the better is central to our vision; we want others with the same mindset to join us.
The ideal candidate will:
· have a strong personal drive to succeed, with a passion, creativity and commitment to teaching
· be actively supportive of the Catholic ethos of our academy and Trust
· be able to form high quality professional relationships with all staff, pupils and stakeholders, demonstrating excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· demonstrate a nurturing, engaging personality and a sense of humour
· show high expectations and a strong commitment to raising pupil achievement.
Information about the Academy:
St Joseph's Catholic Primary is located in Stanford-le-Hope and is part of a multi-academy Trust (The Christus Catholic Trust), which currently consists of five primary schools. St Joseph's is a single form entry school, located in the heart of a diverse community. The latest Ofsted inspection result rates St Joseph's as a 'good' school.
St Joseph's will offer:
· a positive and caring ethos based on the values of the Catholic faith
· a commitment to support your professional development
· the opportunity to work within a great community
· a friendly, good-humoured and supportive staff team
· a lovely, well-resourced school with delightful pupils who are happy and engaged
· a strong and supportive team with well-structured, organised systems and procedures in place
· a bespoke CPD package, which will support you in your career development
· the opportunity to be outward facing and work with other schools, through our Trust and more widely
· career development potential within the Christus Catholic Trust.
The Christus Catholic Trust (CCT) will offer:
· a dynamic and collaborative team of Senior Leaders across the Trust, who work in partnership and are committed to creating an ethos of mutual support and sharing practices, whilst providing an effective Catholic education for the children in our communities
· support to improve the high standards of learning and achievement in our academy.
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School and The Christus Catholic Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent conviction, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975.
Closing date: Monday, 19th April 2021 by midday.
Interviews will be held on: w/c 26th April 2021 (to be confirmed to shortlisted candidates). Interviews may be held virtually.
*** IMPORTANT ***
Please ensure you download our application pack and forms. If you have any problems downloading the forms, please contact the Trust HR Manager on palomaGI@Christus.org.uk.
A completed application form and all other related documents should be sent by email to: palomaGI@Christus.org.uk
Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.